Saturday, October 10, 2020

Healthy, Quick Meals - Calorie Counting

I'm looking for quick and healthy meal ideas that are easy to track calories. Long story short, I lost a significant amount of weight a couple years ago, maintaines that weight loss for 9 months (was slightly too low of a weight for me, BMI 18.6, 11.3% body fat), then with Covid I slacked off, stopped rigorously working out, stopped calorie counting, and gained 20 lbs back fairly quickly and have been maintaining this weight effortlessly since.

I would like to lose 10 lbs as I don't like my current weight/body and my clothes don't fit anymore. I'm hoping to get to a place where I am happy with my body as well as being mentally and physically healthy.

I want to calorie count without obsessing, and I'm looking for easy meals to calorie count that are still healthy (I know you can lose weight in just a calorie deficit, but I want to eat a healthy amount of protein, veggies, fruits, etc.).

Any recommendations?

One example I eat several times a week is an autumn salad I make: spinach, feta, apple slices, craisins, almond slivers, and raspberry vinaigrette. It is quick to throw together and just weigh things as I add them.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/aes628
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36TVeOG

No comments:

Post a Comment