Saturday, October 10, 2020

I finally got a treadmill, no more excuses! (Also some questions)

I guess I'm just posting this cause I'm excited but,

I've been putting off exercise for a while because..well..lazy. but I've decided to get a treadmill today!! I have just built it and walked for about 10 minutes to test it :) I've struggled with binge eating disorder, eating because of anxiety, and overall shitty eating habits. But hopefully soon I can get healthier!! I get exhausted easily now, but I want to be able to work up to 15 minutes, then 30, then eventually maybe an hour!!

My other plans to help with weight loss are really just eating a bit less and loosely counting calories, I don't want to be too focused on calories because I don't want the risk of an eating disorder, especially cause I'm a teen, but I want to monitor it just a bit. I also got a food scale recently, so that should help.

Also, I wanted to ask a few things;

  1. If I want to eat, say around 1500 calories, but I go over about 100 to 500, if it's healthy foods (fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts, grains, etc. Nothing too bad.) would it affect me that much?

  2. I have an actual issue with eating vegetables, I know they are important for weight loss, but most make me gag. Like almost throw up. It's not that I don't want to eat them, because I try, I really just can't. I've talked to my mom about it and she says I was like that since I was a baby so.. has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how to fix this?

  3. Is there any specific foods I should be focusing on eating, like foods that could help with weight loss? Or does it not really matter as long as I'm within a calorie limit?

Good luck everyone!!

:)

submitted by /u/throwaway70982638
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GYSEvJ

No comments:

Post a Comment