Saturday, October 10, 2020

SV: Officially down 20lbs even through quarantine!

I’ve been trying to lose weight my whole life but finally going about it a healthy way as I get older. Last December I weighed in at my heaviest ever. 225.8 lbs. I managed to lose almost 15lbs before quarantine hit. I maintained that weight loss all through quarantine (I thought I gained 3lbs but it fell off in a week of eating better so I’m guessing it was just water) - I wasn’t even trying. I was convinced I was back up to my starting weight and was SHOCKED when I saw I was still in the teens. I started really trying again in August. Today marks 20lbs down and I’m 205.5. I have a long way til my goal but I can at least see the halfway point now. I can’t believe it!

However I feel like I look exactly the same, even with progress photos. I tend to gain weight VERY evenly which is how I never knew I got to that weight. Even my doctor was floored and said she never would have guessed. My clothes are fitting a little looser all over but it still feels discouraging to not “see” the weight loss. I feel like 20lbs is fairly significant but I guess we’ll see. Thanks to anyone that read this, let me know if you’re in the same boat as me 😅

ETA: I have just been using my Fitbit to track my calories and log my food, and working out when I can. Since quarantine I haven’t been back to the gym so the weight lost since then has been just from housework and going on walks!

submitted by /u/sakuracha7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33N4AKk

No comments:

Post a Comment