Sunday, October 11, 2020

Help me fight the weight loss plateau?

Hi Guys,

I'm a 5'5 (164 cms) female weighing 78 Kilos (172 pounds).

My TDEE is 1800 and I've been eating between 1200-1500 calories acc to MFP. I've also been working out from home and usually switch between body weight exercises and running 5k/10k indoors. Exercises are minimum thrice a week, and get around 300-600 calories burn.

I decided to lose weight earlier this year and lost around 6 kilos over a span of 7 months. But now, for the last two months, the needle hasn't moved an inch. I'm not losing inches either.

It just feels so heartbreaking to type this - after putting in all the effort, avoiding cheat meals and trying to be kinder to my body, I'm still not losing weight or inches and it's just the worst feeling.

My goal weight is 66 kgs (145 lbs). I have another 12 kilos / 26 pounds to go. Can you please help me understand what I'm doing wrong? Please help me!

Thank you.

submitted by /u/Flaxultima
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GSWuGP

No comments:

Post a Comment