Saturday, October 24, 2020

Hit my first goal weight of 220 from 290.

This is my first post here, I've been following this sub since my journey started on my 25th birthday ( three months ago). I woke up on my 25th birthday the heaviest I've ever been, looked at my 6 month old daughter and said to myself something has to change. I was scared my health would deteriorate to the point where I couldn't chase her around the yard, or that I'd end up a diabetic ( it runs in my family). That day I decided to make a change. I started calorie counting and working out at the gym almost everyday. This morning I woke up to see that magic number I've been waiting for. I've had many cheat days, and many days where I wanted to go to the store and get a case of beer and my favorite bag of chips, but some how I kept pushing through. All of you wonderful people have inspired me along the way. I think its important to feel like your not running up the mountain that is weight loss alone. I've still got some work left to do, but I'm feeling confident and better than ever. To all who are also on this journey, you can do it, we can do it. Stay strong and much love to yall. Sorry for the wall of text.

submitted by /u/Mack120V
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37zA60B

No comments:

Post a Comment