Sunday, October 4, 2020

How body shaming affected you?

Well I was chubby since I was a kid, in my whole life I never had the "zero figure " shape in my life. Also for Thyroid issues, my weight fluctuates quite a lot. The water retention of my body is so much. So through out my life, I was asked why am I looking unhealthy, also some other time why you so fluffy like a balloon. Those bullying or questions affected my mental health quite a lot. Then I decided I should take a stand and not get affected by those bullies anymore. So I made this content to let people know I'm giving no damn to those people anymore. goodbye to body shaming
Feel free to comment on my video what you have faced in your life.. also im beginning my weight loss journey. And decided to vlog it..if you want to see me throughout my journey please subscribe to my channel.

submitted by /u/mycouriousmind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30xrt1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment