Sunday, October 4, 2020

Knew I had to buy new Jeans but still surprised they fit!

I started my weight loss journey in July after returning to work from an extended period of Maternity leave. I'd also used Lockdown in the UK as an excuse to take my snacking from a moderate level to something beyond.

I started at 72kg on my 5'4" frame it was just starting to get a bit uncomfortable lugging round my kids, and I've suffered from back pain for 15 years. The pain had become an everyday thing and I knew my weight and fitness was attributing to the pain.

I started to eat 3 meals and 2 healthy snacks only. No biscuits/cake/chocolare when the kids were sleeping, it was just a habit and I didn't need them. They weren't bringing me joy and they weren't a treat.

This past weekend I told myself after constantly pulling up 2 pairs of Jean's for weeks I needed to go and buy a new pair. In the shop i couldn't try them on as all the changing rooms are closed due to covid. So i bought same style as i always do put the size down. I told myself there was no way they would fit, but what do you know I came home and they zipped up straight away.

It felt amazing. My pain has subsided, my posture is better and I'm just a happier person.

I'm 10kg down so far, goal weight is another 5kg and I think I'll end up somewhere between in the long term.

I just listen to my body now, eat when I need to eat instead of when I want to or at specific mealtimes. Lunch can be an hour later it doent need to be 12, a d I don't eat after dinner time. I still allow myself treats at the weekend and I havent cut anything out, portion control, cutting calories and balanced plates are all I needed.

I've changed my life and it feels amazing.

submitted by /u/orange_assburger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nj3qOk

No comments:

Post a Comment