Sunday, October 4, 2020

Any other lurkers out there that are sick of being overweight??

Not too sure if this is against the rules or not but I have been all over the place with the weight loss. Last year I did 30 lbs over 7 months. Felt the greatest I've felt ever. Then hopped back on it after gaining 50 lbs and lost 25. Now I've gained back 7 after my best friend passed. Honestly itd just be so nice to go on this journey with a like minded person because no one around me is quite ready to take the step. I have been lurking here for the past few months and honestly I'm sick of the excuses im giving myself and I want to be better in general and so i can do a 6 hour hike in Peru. If anyone else is fed up of being unhappy with yourself, your body, and your willpower please PM me and maybe 2 will be better than 1. Thanks.

submitted by /u/optic_derp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d0FoTe

No comments:

Post a Comment