Thursday, October 8, 2020

How Do I Get Off This Plateau?

32F - 5’5” - SW222 - CW 207 - GW165

I feel like I’m just maintaining right now, and I’m still towards the beginning of my weight loss. I started back in February at just over 200 (said I’d never get over 200 again, blah blah blah). Joined a kettlebell gym, started feeling good and making moves. Then, lockdown hit. No gym and my business (wedding industry) tanked for 4 months. I gained about 20 pounds.

Gym opened in July with outdoor classes so I started going regularly. I’m now up to 5 days a week plus walking and down about 15 pounds, but man it’s been slow. I’ve been at the same weight for 3 weeks. Burning 2,500-3,500 cals per day with a 1,000 + deficit and averaging my intake about 1500-1700 a day.

Should I focus on macros? Will eating more protein help? Will eating just straight up 1200 calories every day help? What’s given you a boost away from maintaining and back to loss?

submitted by /u/Theotherjtisme
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jM69Oa

No comments:

Post a Comment