Thursday, October 8, 2020

Anyone else having a couple sweets this Halloween?

~ My candy question and own haul come later one, some background info of me is first as I'm new to the community, please don't be too mad! I'm also on mobile posting this, so no fancy text edits. ~

New to the reddit here! Have been lurking around though in the past, but wanted to make my own "entrance".

I'm a 16 (almost 17 years old), 5'11" and 130lbs. My highest wasn't all that much at 200lbs, 5'9". Most tell me I shouldn't have gone on the diet and weight loss, but doctors recommended losing a bit due to sleep apnea I've had, which is much improved since I lost! I started my journey of working out and eating much better during quarantine, trying to get my TDEE and activity right (which I still don't really know what I'm doing, but it seems to work! Hopefully I'll figure it out sometime) Right now I'm actually under my BMI, but I'm looking to maintain with a 5lbs buffer for the holidays (no more than gaining or losing 5lbs from where I'm at) If you have any more questions of course though, let me know in the comments, and maybe people can help me figure out maintenance!

Enough information though ~

I haven't really had sweets for awhile. I went camping twice over the summer, would eat like a pig but being up and active all weekend burnt it all away. I've had my occasional donut with a friend (around every 2-4 weeks for one small snack) and even denied myself my love of sweets for awhile. Until now.

I feared walking in and buying all this candy, fearing I'll put the weight back on, I still am as I write it but who knows, I'll limit myself and see what happens.

I'm curious if anyone else has decided to do the same. Will you enjoy and indulge this coming Halloween, or stay strict to your diets? Either way, happy (early) Halloween y'all!

submitted by /u/Will18877
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d9mVnP

No comments:

Post a Comment