Wednesday, October 21, 2020

I am now a size 16 (UK) jeans with muffintop!

I'm very happy with that :) I never thought I'd see 16 again except on a house door ( I was 22/24). As my clothes get loose on me, I'm getting rid of them immediately. I find feeling things slightly tight is an incentive and I don't get a false sense of security (because I'm still fat, just not as fat!). Being honest my weight loss (and fitness drive) is HUGELY influenced by COVID and I'm hugely focussed on getting my BMI down. I still have 2 points to go before I move from "obese" to "overweight" but getting into size 16's is such a lift! Happy Wednesday people. Is anyone else COVID driven, or is it just me being a scaredy cat?

submitted by /u/Dogwarden
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3klnvSi

No comments:

Post a Comment