Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Thinking of joining a Gym

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for about 5-6 months now and my losses have started to slow up a bit so I was thinking about joining my local gym. Problem is that I have been overweight/obese all my life and never really done anything in the gym so wouldn’t even know what I should be doing when I go? I recently bought my first house so paying for a PT isn’t really an option at this stage, I’m more just looking for some general tips on what I should be doing/using and how long I should be exercising for.

Bit of background info M28 6’3 and I started my weight loss at 190kg (418lbs) currently weigh 146kg (321lbs)

Cheers for any help 😊

submitted by /u/Omp_Stomp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m7MGrJ

No comments:

Post a Comment