Thursday, October 22, 2020

I realized how close I am to a healthy BMI (SW:380)

I have been overweight all of my life, pretty much 7 years on up, likely younger. I only got worse until March 2018. A lot of people will call this "cheating", but I got my adderall prescription.

It does help with appetite, but after your stomach shrinks after a period of time? It isn't too helpful. But I am easily able to function with under 1k calories a day.

I stalled my weight loss many times, the longest was fluctuation between 300 and 280 since ~March 2019->April 2020. This was entirely due to mental health. I only recently realized how absurdly quick I have been losing weight since then.

I have just reached 225lbs, I am losing around a 1lb every 2 days. I work as a custodian and lose at least 1k calories/day through that alone. Tbh it is a bit rough with the adderall; a downside I didn't expect. Eating an apple is often a bit too much for me.

But in the end it does help portion sizes, so I shouldn't complain too much. Even so, I never actually thought I would reach this point. 380->180, so I am over 75% of the way there. It is absolutely surreal.

submitted by /u/Montana_Gamer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3koI9kb

No comments:

Post a Comment