Thursday, October 22, 2020

Last 10 Weeks of the Year!

Around this time last year, someone started an informal weekly challenge post for the 100 days until Christmas, and it was great motivation navigating the holidays while cheering others on as well. So I thought it would be fun to do kind of a reverse-New Year’s resolution to end out the year on a high note. And 10 is a nice round number!

Does anyone else have food or exercise goals for the rest of the 10 more weeks of 2020?

I’d been roughly maintaining my weight loss for a while now, but I’d like to lose the almost 10 lbs I gained this year (not least since that’s a nice 1 lb per week), as well as challenge myself to 10 weeks without reaching for the “junk” food I’ve gotten too dependent on while staying at home more. I also slacked off on my running, so if I’m challenging myself to get 10 runs in before the end of the year, again just once a week to ease the habit in.

If anyone else has goals, 10-themed or not, feel free to join in!

submitted by /u/Tigertigerishungry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jkxGVS

No comments:

Post a Comment