Saturday, October 10, 2020

I want to hear your weight loss gripes!!

We are all trying to be positive about our weight loss/maintenance journeys and that is GREAT! But do you have something that is just annoying you? Just the tiniest bit? Something that is not worth a post or even venting to a friend but that is bugging you?

I have lost 20 pounds which I feel great about but losing the weight comes with the little annoyances for me. Including that now I am in between sizes and my workout pants don't fit right and fall down when I run!

Who can complain over losing twenty pounds BUT COME ON PANTS!!!

Also annoying, cheese, why is your serving size so small?! Have you seen what 1 oz looks like?!!?!?

and WATER WEIGHT HOW DARE YOU!!!

What have you got loseit?

submitted by /u/egg_sandwich
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ii502T

No comments:

Post a Comment