Saturday, October 10, 2020

I am under 100kg again

i gained a lot of weight when I was on Mirtazapin due to depression and sleeping issues. Before I started my weight was around 80kgs (I was and still am 186cm tall). Week for week I gained weight and eventually I reached the peak (105kgs) and after that I was done with this shit. I quit cold turkey because I feeled betrayed by the psychiatric who prescribed it to me (I mentioned that I want something that doesn't cause me to get fat because I was really obese when I was 13). I had a rough time and didnt really do anything to lose weight but a month ago I decided to change that. I went from 104kg to 96kg and I wont be finished until I reach 80 again. You got this too, I believe in you. (If someone wants to hear my first big weight loss story just ask)

submitted by /u/DanVo42
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36Y9eH0

No comments:

Post a Comment