Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I'm losing weight rather quickly

I'm 6'3" male started at 286 lbs and that was September 8th. Today on the 7th I'm 263.4. I'm seeing wooshes every few days. I'm eating to lose 2 lbs/week, tracking on MFP, also exercising moderately with walks, some jogging during the walks, and some weights at home with a barbell and dumbbells. I'm on bupropion for depression and weight loss. I'm doing intermittent fasting, and 2 large cups of black coffee in the morning. I'm not doing keto but I am keeping my added sugars very low, usually about 30g or less, today I am at 56g however. Carbs are usually 165g or less per day but I've hit the 230s or 260s on days I make homemade sweet potato or regular fries for the potassium boost. Getting plenty of fiber and protein and a good amount of fat. Keeping sodium under 2000 for the most part unless I go to Taco Bell but then I know it's water weight so I'm okay with it.

I know I have a lot to lose, but I'm losing more like 4-5 lbs/week consistently since I started in September. I don't feel hungry or malnourished. I've definitely increased my water intake. Could a lot of this be water weight? I'm listening to my body and feel fine, so is it okay? Or do I need to eat more?

Happy Scale screenshots

submitted by /u/smewthies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GHty4y

No comments:

Post a Comment