Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I’m starting a weight loss journey intentionally this time. SW: 167 GW:130-135

So I have celiac. My symptoms made me gain weight instead of lose it like others who suffer from celiac. I was 200 lbs before I started going to doctors because my body kept gaining no matter how much I exercised or counted calories (I was doing 1200 religiously).

So after being shamed by doctor after doctor and having accusations of me eating junk food when my parents weren’t looking, a nurse told me I need to get tested for celiac. If it weren’t for her than I probably would gained more weight, gotten more depressed, and probably died from the disease being left untreated.

So I went gluten free after being diagnosed and went down to 110 lbs. My metabolism was all out of wack and eventually my weight stayed stationary between 125-130 lbs.

I then started college so I walked every where and my weight was maintained and I was getting muscles.

Then the last year I stopped walking cuz classes went online...and I ate and I drank without any restrictions. I probably had 4000 calories or more a day. I didn’t restrict myself at all and ate everything in sight. Idk what came over me but I ended up gaining 30 lbs this past year.

Now I have to actually work to lose weight and it’s hard to get myself over that crutch. I walk my dog that I recently adopted but the fires make it difficult to walk everyday. So I try and chase my dog through the house and vice versa. Other days, I don’t do any exercise.

I even bought a small waist trainer to force myself to not want to eat or drink anything. It’s helped and I like what it does to my body. I just hate how it pinches cuz it’s too small(crazy to think that 27 inches used to be my waist size).

when I started losing weight three months ago I was 157. Ended up gaining and now I’m 167. I hate it. I’m uncomfortable in my own body. My skin rubs weird and my clothes don’t fit. I can only fit into two out of 7 pairs of pants I have now.

I’m going to lose weight. I need to restrict and change my mindset. I’m not 130 lbs anymore and I can’t eat 4000 calories a day. I need to at least walk or run 30 minutes a day with my dog when the smoke isn’t terrible. When I’m inside I need to do strength training or dance.

I know how to lose weight in a safe manner and how to eat healthy but why can’t I? What’s wrong with me? Why did I go on a year long binge? I wish I could afford a therapist and that I’d be able to go into their office face to face. Zoom makes me too uncomfortable to even wanna talk. I feel all messed up mentally which made me messed up physically

submitted by /u/SuspiciousAboutMoon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36Iwqcc

No comments:

Post a Comment