Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I want to “glow up”

I’ve struggled with binge eating that led me to become Class I Obese from the ages 12 to 21yrs. I managed to get close to a borderline healthy/overweight BMI with CICO last year but I still feel , “look” and even dress as sloppy when I was 30lbs overweight. I still hide my body in layers of clothing that make me look “unattractive” according to my friend group. I’ve gotten more attention from the opposite sex since I’ve lost the weight even from people who treated me like shit when I was obese. However, I easily reject dates from guys even though I know I like some of them.

It makes me feel lonely because of my lack of self-esteem and extreme fear of affection from others is affecting my social life. My supposed “friends” have excluded me from so many activities like birthday dinners and day outs. I used to organise these but now it’s so awful being uninvited for them.As such, I want to glow up both mentally and physically. I have 26lbs left but I want to be able to feel good about myself as well.

Any tips that may help? I want to change my overall appearance while remaining true to who I am in my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/PunpunGetsBetter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SAnygF

No comments:

Post a Comment