Friday, October 16, 2020

It is time for a CHANGE! Let's keep each other accountable on myfitnesspal

Hi guys, I recently started on a weight loss journey. I am a 24 year old male, weighing in at 283lbs.

Some background, I have been obese my entire life. I have been fairly active playing rugby in my youth and going to the gym every now and then but I have decided that I need a change in my life to be healthy and live a healthier lifestyle.

Since moving to a new town, I don't have any friends or family that I can use as support or who can hold me accountable or who are on the same journey as me and so I wanted to see if there was anyone in this group who wanted to be my virtual fitness buddy. We could add each other on myfitnesspal, look at what we're eating, push each other etc?

Any takers?

submitted by /u/mp09soll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lU3LFD

No comments:

Post a Comment