Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Losing belly fat

Just for some background, I’m a 5’7 21 year old female consuming on average 1500cals

At the end of June, I started a weight loss journey, weighing in at about 140lbs. I was mainly looking to lose the belly fat I had but I knew I had to burn fat for my whole body, so I started doing youtube workouts (Chloe Ting, Lilly Sabri, Natacha Oceane, etc). Now I’m currently weighing in at about 126-128 (depending on the day) and although I’ve seen improvements in the way my stomach is looking, there’s still fat to be lost (esp on my lower belly). I’m worried because I don’t want the number on the scale to drop too low, especially for my height, but I know I have to keep losing in order to get the results I’m looking for.

I only have a pair of 5lbs weights and a single 8lb weight, which I’ve been using, and I don’t feel safe going to the gym bc of the rise in positive cases in my neighborhood. Also a gym membership just isn’t in my budget at the moment. I’m just looking for some advice, regarding exercises or nutrition/food, to help me along this journey.

submitted by /u/nana_bananamarie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GsejwM

No comments:

Post a Comment