Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I was diagnosed with heart failure at 22, and would like to know who else is on their weight loss journey with this condition.

Title kinda says it all. I'm wondering if there are people out there who got CHF early and have to live with it. I've lost 50lbs so far, but it's been a struggle to lose more. Recently gained more motivation to do something about it, and now I want to slim down and even build some muscle so I can have a long(ish), healthy life. If y'all have any tips or advice for me, that would be stellar. Some problems I'm having include, but are not limited to:

-Being tired by midday because of heart medications -Sleeping too much -Giving into cravings for sugar -Binge eating -Getting out of breath easily

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/VolusiaCounty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iG6vo2

No comments:

Post a Comment