Thursday, October 8, 2020

My birth control is making weight loss feel impossible. Looking for tips on how to overcome?

I've gone through weight loss 2 times in the last 5 years (15+ lbs each time to get to my goal weight). Had a stressful year this year so I gained weight yet again. So I got back on my normal diet that I ate to lose weight the last 2 times. I'm pretty sedentary, so I eat a healthy diet, 13-1400cals a day (I'm a smaller woman).

The thing is, this time I'm 3 weeks in and my weight practically hasn't budged on the scale. I want to cry because in the past I wouldve been down at least 5 lbs by now, but right now my weight is yo-yoing between 123-126lbs daily. The only difference between the last two times and now is that I'm now on a high dose contraceptive pill that I take continuously for endometriosis. In addition, whenever I have breakthrough bleeding I take a high dose of bio identical progesterone. So I'm pretty much on a lot of hormones 24/7. I strongly feel this is the cause behind me not dropping lbs on the scale. Any tips on how to overcome? TIA

submitted by /u/notsure05
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FfqiwY

No comments:

Post a Comment