Thursday, October 8, 2020

Messed up badly yesterday...

I've been on my weight loss journey for almost a month now (24 days as of today). It started out well enough and I felt extremely motivated until a couple of days ago when my weight decided to plateau around 70.4 - 70.5 despite eating at a deficit; I had gotten so used to seeing it budge at least a little one way or the other, that I didn't know how to react.

I knew it would eventually go down if I just kept eating right, but coupled with circumstantial stress and depression, it just bothered me more than it should. So I went out and bought a ton of snacks from the store, because at that point, I didn't care so much about my weight loss.

I ended up eating close to 3000 calories yesterday. Yeah, it's really bad. That's about ~1800 calories over my limit, so there's no way I can feasibly make up for it this week unless I went an entire day without eating at all.

I'm so upset with myself. I weighed in at 70.5 today so I clearly didn't gain much despite messing up so badly, but I still have a ton of snacks left over, and I don't know what to do. Should I just throw them away and pretend this never happened, or what?

Could really do with some sage advice or motivation right now. I feel like an idiot. Has anyone else ever messed up this bad and recovered from it?

submitted by /u/thisnewyears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30MFzg7

No comments:

Post a Comment