Monday, October 12, 2020

Need some real advice on starting massive weight loss and issues with junk/snacking.

Hey everyone,

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but we're all different, and I don't really like older posts because it stops anyone with newer advice actually helping.

I have the motivation to lose weight. I have the knowledge. I know what to do. I have read every single website on starting, not snacking, stopping cravings, blah blah but they're all just ... useless.

I KNOW the snacks/food is bad, I know I will gain weight, thinking that doesn't change the craving or lack of control. I know I'm probably thirsty not hungry, drinking water doesn't make me not want to eat it, I never thought I ate chips because hunger. And I know I'm bored/stress/fidget eating, but I can't help that I need to sit here at my desk and study. I will want it.

Thinking of someone sneezing on it doesn't work for me because if someone can sneeze on the junk item, they could sneeze on the good items too. And if I start thinking that, then I will just use it as an excuse on healthy eating too.

I was hoping for some REAL advice, REAL opinions from people that have started where I have (140+kg/~320 pounds). People that actually stopped their junk, managed to stop it, what they did at the start to help themselves. A bunch of websites just saying "think of how unhealthy it is" or "drink water" isn't helpful, if it was, most people wouldn't get as big as they do!

submitted by /u/buggle_bunny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34KKaAR

No comments:

Post a Comment