Saturday, October 10, 2020

Out of obese BMI range!

I feel a bit embarrassed to tell anyone I know and I don’t really know of any other weight loss communities, so I figured I’d post here about it. Sorry if this is kinda lame compared to the other awesome weight loss journey posts here!

For the past month, I’ve been keeping track of what I eat and exercising. I’ve honestly never been very physically active so the exercise has been the biggest change for me. But it seems to be working! I’ve lost 15 pounds so far (even though I know a lot of the beginning was water weight, because my eating habits before this were terrible).

This morning I weighed myself and I’d lost an additional two pounds since last weighing myself. I have a smart scale, so it loads my BMI every time. I’ve been waiting with bated breath during my weight loss for me to lose enough to be out of obese range, and it finally happened!

I’m in the overweight range now - next stop, healthy BMI! Only 50 pounds to go. I’ve got this! And so do you.

submitted by /u/emsgoingtogetfit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SHmSWP

No comments:

Post a Comment