Friday, October 23, 2020

Starting over again

Hi All!

I had reached my goal weight (5' 4" 135lbs) back in 2015 in time for my wedding and then slowly let myself go back to my old habits and have gone up to 185lbs. My wedding rings won't fit on my finger anymore and I am sick of the status quo in my health and fitness.

I am hoping by joining you here that I will be able to hold myself accountable to my new goals and also have support when I have days where I fail to live up to my goals.

I am a very all or nothing type of person. Where I allow one bad day, one skipped workout, and one binge to push me off my path. It gets stuck in my head that well "you failed, you can't do it, you are meant to be fat forever just accept it"

  • My weight loss goals are incremental where losing 1/2 to 1 pound a week would be a win
  • My fitness goals are simply to walk every day.....neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from at least some exercise.
  • My self-care goal is to forgive myself for making poor decisions sometimes due to social, emotional, or other situations.
  • My tools are my fitbit to track calories in/out and r/loseit to help with my accountability and struggles

  • My challenges are my mindset of already being defeated, so why bother. Fuck that! I can do this!
  • My challenges are the depression that tells me to stay in bed. Fuck that! Exercise will help with depression.
  • My challenges are that I love to bake and end up licking the bowl and then eating more than I should. Moderation! I can have only one and then move on. I don't have to lick the bowl to be happy.

If you've made it this far thank you for reading! Today I take my health back into my hands. I can do this and so can you!

submitted by /u/foxandsheep
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jm3l99

No comments:

Post a Comment