Friday, October 23, 2020

Weight Loss Causing Acne?

Hi there! Normally I have pretty manageable acne. A pimple here and there that goes away relatively fast.

However, I’ve been getting tons of cystic acne all over my face the last month and it’s weirding me out.

Im down 35 pounds and it only really started October. I eat whole food plant based vegan so I don’t think it’s my diet because I don’t eat dairy, meat, refined sugar, white bread or oil. I’m really getting worried I’m going to get scaring and or that the weight loss itself is causing it. I’m going to see a dermatologist but it’s hard getting an appointment because of COVID.

Does anyone have experience or advice with this?

submitted by /u/coffeemetroid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oeJjRT

No comments:

Post a Comment