Friday, October 23, 2020

What should be my weight goal?

Hello! I am a 14 year old girl (almost 15) my post got removed from this subreddit for being too short so im making a new one, I really hope this one isnt too short! People have told me dozens of times “You dont need to lose weight you look normal!” But really, its more about health than looks and i really want to fit in my old clothes, anyways here’s some info about me:

Age: 14

Sex: female

Weight: 68.7kg (151 pounds)

Height: 160cm (5”3”)

Also, I would really appreciate some weight loss advise for people who are suffering from gastritis, I have had gastritis ever since 2 months ago back in august due to stress, im sorry if a lot of people ask the same question but im very clueless in what should be my goal and where i should start, thank you!

submitted by /u/Sugar_Kristal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ogDqn8

No comments:

Post a Comment