Friday, October 23, 2020

need advice asap :(

hi, i'm a 15 year old girl and i weigh 121 lbs or 55 kgs & my height is 5'1. at the start of quarantine i was only 45 kgs. i gained 10kgs and i feel so awful. i cannot even look at myself without cringing. i've been on IF for a week now with the 16:8 method. i've tried many diets but none seem to work. please recommend some weight loss tips. school is starting from november and i just transferred so i really wanna lose weight. before anyone is like " oh, but 121 lbs isn't even bad " i'm asian and everyone around me is so skinny, i do not feel good in my skin. please help me out, i downloaded reddit for this. thank u if u read this far, have a good day <3

submitted by /u/moonflm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mfQck1

No comments:

Post a Comment