Saturday, October 3, 2020

Still 15 lbs down - I'll call it a win

Life has not been kind to my grand weight loss plans. After a great run in June-July where I lost 15 lbs, I was hit with wrecking ball of work-related stress and panic attacks. Out the window flew all my discipline. Exercise and healthy dinners turned into midnight Taco Bell drive-thrus and polishing off 6-packs. COVID fatigue and wildfire smoke (yay for living in the PNW) didn't help either.

Yesterday I stepped onto my scale for the first time in a couple months, and to my surprise I'm still 15 lbs under my starting weight back in June! It's so easy to forget - as many posts on r/Loseit have pointed out recently - that maintaining weight is also worth celebrating. I'm going to celebrate by cooking myself something healthy tonight.

submitted by /u/SoundsAndScience
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3inrf3K

No comments:

Post a Comment