Friday, October 23, 2020

Where are my beans?!

41F / 172cm / SW96kg / CW70kg / GW64kg.

So I'm down 25kg, woo! But... I still have no damn beans.

I'm now at the wonderful point where even supportive friends are wondering how I can lose any more weight (sidebar: that feels amazing!).

But I'm just as lethargic as before. Just as prone to exhaustion after even modest activity. Just as mentally sluggish.

I suspect I know the problem, but I'd love to hear from others who've encountered this issue and bested it.

I should mention - all weight loss has been via IF and CICO. No real exercise (which is what I reckon's missing). My plan has always been to first get the weight off, then start to develop my relationship with exercise. Sadly, lockdown plus toddler has thwarted my nascent gym habit!

Please, share your stories and shine a light on how I can stop being an extra in The Walking Dead and start being an extra on Sweatin to the Oldies.

ETA weight oops

submitted by /u/boopbleps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34n9pKA

No comments:

Post a Comment