Friday, November 13, 2020

24M 6'0" SW: 111.80kg (246lb) CW: 99.95kg (219.89lb) GW: 82.00kg (180.4lb) SV - First time hitting double digits in 3 years

Hey loseit fam,

I'm usually a bit of a lurker on this sub, I come here for inspiration and motivation when I'm feeling down and remind me why I'm doing this and today felt like a day worth sharing. Here's a couple before and current pics: https://imgur.com/a/3cHAydu

 

I've been CICO since around May this year, for my diet I do my best to plan ahead otherwise I end up snacking or ordering takeout. Every morning I have a smoothie bowl and for lunch & dinner, I usually do hellofresh meals or just use the recipes to cook my own.

What I've found most helpful is putting less food on my plate, to begin with, if I'm still hungry after 20 minutes then I can go back and get more but I never am. I also have 2 water bottles that I keep near my side and do my best to stay hydrated all day.

 

For exercise I was lucky enough to pick up a copy of Ringfit early on (it's much more available now!) and that really kickstarted the journey for me. As everyone always says, exercise will not beat out what you do in the kitchen, but there are more benefits than just weight loss. I've started to enjoy exercise now because of how it makes me feel instead of focusing on the task itself or why I'm doing it.

 

I still have a ways to go to hit my goal but seeing the scale hit double digits today has really re-sparked my energy and I hope this will help others too! The only other tip I have is to track everything. I love looking at numbers and seeing the story that comes with them. Every two weeks I weigh myself, use body fat callipers and measure my body with a tape measure. It can really help especially when the numbers on the scale aren't changing, my measurements would still be going down.
 

I hope this inspires some people to start or continue to keep going and I look forward to sharing my final results with you all!

submitted by /u/nathcakes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nsTvFf

No comments:

Post a Comment