Friday, November 13, 2020

sweet snacks starts tasting TOO sweet??

Okay so i have been on this weight loss journey for almost 4 months now. I never stopped snacking, just started doing it in a way that i stay in a calorie deficit. Of course that made me eat much less snacks and i especially reduced eating chocolate since that was one of the main reasons why used to eat more than needed. Anyways, I just ate a kinder chocolate bar, which i didn’t eat in weeks and it tasted SO sweet. Even too sweet for my taste. It was like sugar with a liiiittle but of chocolate. Wtf? It just made me realise how humans are really just „liking“ and doing what they are used to. Once you get used to something, you just do it no questions asked. I’m glad that I’m starting to get used to healthier (or at least less sweet) snacks or food in general. Just wanted to share this to see if anyone else made similar experiences and maybe to motivate some people. you really do get used to a healthier lifestyle. Have a nice day everyone!

submitted by /u/nesi-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32FF7kO

No comments:

Post a Comment