Thursday, November 12, 2020

3 years ago I lost 40kg and today I re-start my journey having put most of that weight back on and it’s significantly harder to do now.

This time three years ago I was excited and happy because I was seeing results from the weight loss plan I had made for myself which spurred me on to continue to develop my new new. The new clothes because I couldn’t fit in to my old ones; the extra energy; the extra happiness; the gym progress; enjoying cooking healthy dinners and being in the routine of a healthier lifestyle.

Today I re-start the journey almost defeated. It’s harder to re-start than it ever was to start knowing I had lost so much progress and I have to do it all again. The same enthusiasm and energy is not there either. There was an excitement at seeing results for the first time but this time it’s almost depressing to see myself back where I once was.

Just like last time I have to do it only it’s significantly harder now.

submitted by /u/PMmeYOURBOOBSandASS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IziWFC

No comments:

Post a Comment