Thursday, November 12, 2020

Plateauing early on (CICO, rigorous tracking)

As it says in the title, I've hit a snag early on. I began my journey in September and am on day 53 of tracking with Lose It and CICO. My daily calorie budget is 1440 kcal, which I rarely, if ever, actually reach. Most days I hit 1200. In the first weeks, things went quick. As it often goes with people hefting around way too much weight, the pounds peeled off at mind blowing speed. 10 pounds in almost no time, almost 20 pounds in 38 days. Then, two weeks ago, I got stuck and I haven't moved up or down a pound in that time. I know plateauing is a thing and that weight loss slows down somewhat after the initial change. But I was not expecting to hit this brick wall within 2 months or until much later down the road. I track almost religiously, have never once been over budget and have cut out most of the crap I would usually intake. The early plateau is really eating at my motivation. But I want to and need to get rid of another 80-something pounds so I soldier on. Does anyone have any experience with hitting a wall so early? Any way to nudge it in the right direction? Any guidance would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/cickylosthisshit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kmvvl1

No comments:

Post a Comment