Thursday, November 12, 2020

Weight loss so far! 13kg down and about 40kg more to go!

I’m a 24 year old female.

Height: 170cm (5’6”) Start Weight: 135kg (297lbs) Current Weight: 118kg (260lbs) Goal Weight: 70kg (154lbs)

I’ve been steadily gaining weight since I was 15. I think my heaviest has been 137kg (302lbs). I lost some weight in 2017/2018 and got down to 110kg (242lbs) but gained it all back during 2019.

I was in a situation that was giving me anxiety to the point of vomiting on a pretty regular basis and although I know it wasn’t healthy, seeing a few kgs drop in my weight was the kick I needed push myself to lose my weight in a healthy way. The situation that was giving me such mad anxiety came to a close and I’ve been on a steady decline since in a much healthier way.

In terms of what I’m doing, I walk every day, count my calories, and have recently started doing some body weight exercises.

It’s such a small loss but this is the first time I’ve been able to see it and I wanted to share with some strangers!

10kg difference!

submitted by /u/mediocre_hooman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lq0fD9

No comments:

Post a Comment