Thursday, November 5, 2020

Advice for those wanting to lose weight but are extremely busy people

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any advice for those desperately trying to lose weight through exercise and diet but fail to do so because of how busy they are. Let me break it down my situation so you can better understand where I am coming from:

I am a 20yr female who doesn't really have a problem with my stomach unless I've really been stress eating sweets lately. My problems are mainly with my legs especially my thighs and the backs of my thighs right before the buttocks. My main focus is to lose weight there.

However, this year has been so stressful that I HAVE been stress eating sweets a bunch so I do need to lose basically just a few inches off my stomach. But stress eating is typically pretty easy for me to curb, honestly, as long as I put my mind to it.

However, this is my CURRENT situation that I need advice for, the rest was just information so that you guys could possibly offer better advice: I'm a college student. I am very poor. I live in a dorm, I cannot cook my own food. My cafeteria's food is really bad, ranging anywhere from actually getting physically ill when eating it to it being alright on small occasions. I am also constantly busy due to the work I get. Here is an example: last week, I did not leave my dorm for three straight days and half of the fourth day. The only time I left was just to go into the bathroom and go back to my desk to work afterward. The only food I got to eat was from snacks in my freezer, like peaches and nuts, or when my fiance would stop by and he'd grab some lunch and he'd also share a little bit of it with me (don't worry, I'm not a big eater so I didn't need a lot anyway :) ).

However, when I do have enough time to go outside, it's usually because I'm working at my "other job" aside from school which is typically 6-11. So when I get hungry for dinner, I feel like I am always eating out because my school's food is so poor and it's literally just closed by 11, and most supermarkets around me are closed by 11 due to COVID-19, and because I'm so poor, I have to buy the cheapest fast food imaginable. And on most days, even if I wanted to FORCE myself to go to my cafeteria, I usually can't before 6 because I have so much work.

Also, because I am so busy, it is very hard for me to exercise. And I know how I can best lose weight, I had this amazing weight loss plan over the summer that was so successful I lost FIFTEEN POUNDS over like two months. But I gained it all back during school! ):< I'm just so busy all the time, I have no idea how to find time to exercise and eat healthily. Maybe it's just something I'm really overlooking that could turn things around for me? I would really appreciate the help, I really would, and a sincere thank you to anyone who read this far. I know it's a lot of word-vomit, but I just want to get better.

submitted by /u/TheCraftt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38hW7Bw

No comments:

Post a Comment