Sunday, November 8, 2020

Easy rules or tips for weight loss

Hey guys, I’m new to the sub, so sorry if I’m doing this wrong.

I was wondering, if you had any „rules“ or tips for weight loss, that are easy to incorporate into every day live?

I’ve started to eat more during my actual meals in order to avoid unhealthy snacking at a later time. It’s also made me feel more satisfied afterwards, so that I crave less unhealthy snacks.

Do you have more of those „easier“ rules or tips that could be an inspiration? I’ve just started my weight loss, but want to only do things that are sustainable for a longer time. So cutting out everything sweet or similar things won’t work for me.

submitted by /u/Annie-Kate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eHmRfF

No comments:

Post a Comment