Sunday, November 8, 2020

Weight gain after sobriety?

F21, 5'3, SW:198lbs CW:147

I started losing weight around March when lockdown started in my country and Ive decided to lose weight. Everything was so easy since I didn't do anything all day so I just exercised the whole day basically.

With weight loss comes being healthy, and I've been drinking a lot and was an avid smoker. It impacted my running so I stopped. But since I've stopped I've gained 13lbs in a month. This can't be normal right?? I've been feeling so bad about gaining weight I've seriously considered smoking again because I've always used it as a distraction when I wanted to snack.

Does anyone have experience in this or am I just falling of the wagon?

submitted by /u/coldlick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lc5TZg

No comments:

Post a Comment