Sunday, November 8, 2020

I Need A Little Advice

So, I've started my weight loss journey about three months ago. When I started my journey I was doing a high intensity workout for an hour and a half (this workout includes weight lifting, sit ups, running, pushups, sparring, and so much more.) My intital calorie count was 1,640. I lost a good amount of weight, but then I started to reach a plateau. So, I cut my calories to 1,300. My daily workout also became shorter, but way more intense (about 1 hour with little to no breaks.) This worked until I started Volleyball and Cheer. Volleyball and Cheer burn a lot of calories and I was losing to much weight too fast. So now my calorie count is 1,540. Despite working out more than I use to and still being in a calorie deficeit I am not losing any weight. On average I workout (including volleyball and cheer) about 3 and half hours per day (volleyball and cheer are only on weekdays.) So what should I do? I'm scared to cut more calories because I don't want to lose muscle. Should I exercise more, because I really feel I'm sufficient in my execrise, but maybe that's the only way. If anyone has any advice please let me know

submitted by /u/johannakhalafalla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l5ECaZ

No comments:

Post a Comment