Wednesday, November 4, 2020

How Do I Motivate Myself????

I’m trying to get back into a proper weight loss routine, but with how things have been lately I just can’t seem to make myself believe slow and steady weight is worth it right now. I have no idea how second semester of college is gonna go, and my grandpa died last weekend so now we have to figure out how my grandma’s finances. It’s all been too much lately. I’ve been trying to use Covid as a motivator to get my health together, and even that’s fallen to the wayside :/

Does anyone have any other perspectives on losing weight for the better? I feel like I’ve just resolved myself to always feeling like shit and not caring how I look, which is the opposite of what I want for myself right now.

submitted by /u/arewegoodtho
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mLk1Jw

No comments:

Post a Comment