Monday, November 9, 2020

I need some advice. How do I go about doing this?

I am about 190 lbs and a 19M.

I have some rather serious self-image issues and have decided to finally get off my ass and do something about it. I am a college student, but for a lot of reasons, covid, embarrassment, etc, I can't go to the gym often if at all. I have heard/read that weight loss is 80% diet, so if I can modify my diet, I can lose weight right? I am a vegan, so I don't have a lot of meat (I still get protein in the form of beans and tofu basically). Here is a breakdown of what I eat during the week:

Monday - Rice, Lettuce, Tofu, Mushrooms, Korean BBQ sauce

Tuesday - White rice, refried beans or occasionally black beans, vegan beef crumbles, onions

Wednesday - Rice, Lettuce, Tofu, Mushrooms, Korean BBQ sauce

Thursday - White rice, refried beans or occasionally black beans, vegan beef crumbles, onions

Friday - Rice, Lettuce, Green onions, Mushrooms, Korean BBQ sauce

Saturday - Varies a lot depending on what my dorm offers. Usually some form of tofu

Sunday - Varies a lot depending on what my dorm offers. Usually some form of vegan fajitas.

I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch and don't eat breakfast (a nutrionist advised I start eating like an apple or oatmeal and I intend to start doing that).

I am going home for break and have 3 months. My ideal would be to lose enough belly fat to make abs visible, but I understand that that may not be possible in that time frame. I would like to achieve that goal asap. What do I do from here?

submitted by /u/throwAwayReditkr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36pvS9H

No comments:

Post a Comment