Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I want to start my weight loss journey

Hello!

(I apologize for any spelling mistakes, english is not my first language)

Im a 19 year old female, 167cm (5’5) tall and i weight 78kg (172 pounds). Lately i haven’t been feeling like myself in my body anymore, i have started getting acne (i have never had acne before) and my energy levels are very low. I really want to lose weight, my goal weight is 60kg (132 pounds) and i want to make lifestyle changes that i can keep on doing so the weight also stays off. My goal is to be at this weight in august of 2021, so i have plenty of time.

I like to think i have a pretty active lifestyle, i lift weights 3-4 times a week (push, pull, legs), i do HIIT 2-3 times a week, have a samoyed that needs lots of walkies and i also do wall climbing and skydiving sometimes. I really enjoy moving and being active.

I am a pescetarian, i was a vegetarian for 6 years but i have recently started eating fish. Myfitnesspal and calorie calculators suggest i eat 1850-1960 calories a day to lose a minimum of 0,5kg a week, is this enough or do i need more/less calories? I started my journey 2 days ago and i have been eating around 1800 calories and i feel pretty great!

Any weight loss tips are also welcome, im new at this and i just want to have a healthy body i feel proud of and that i feel like myself in!

submitted by /u/Witty-Photograph-101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34VIXYM

No comments:

Post a Comment