Wednesday, November 11, 2020

It will end in weight loss that I’m going to keep off !

Hi :) 23F almost . For context , I’ve always been on the chunkier side , but I don’t want to use that as an excuse because I’ve had breakthroughs twice and got to a healthier size. The three years after my A’ levels I was always between 70-75kg (154-165lbs) . From then it just kept piling on and now I weigh 95kg, my skin is terrible , I’m out of shape and I have a belly that’s slightly overhanging .

I am now studying in an Asian country and I can’t help feeling out of place by always being the biggest in the room. I am the only foreign student in my class so I understand I will always stand out considering I’m also African but I don’t want to feel like this anymore . I want to be confident enough to make new friends and be outgoing like I was before without letting my weight holding me back .

I understand I might be having what they call, body image issues and that we are in a pandemic so it’s ok if I’ve gained some lbs :) My strategy to lose the weight -> 1)for the next couple of months I want to work on affirmations that help me love my body at any size and not obsess over the scale .2) I am not going to follow any specific diet , instead I plan to portion control and staying in a calorie deficit . 3)I cannot sign up for the gym at the moment but I am going to make sure I engage in some sort of daily activity .

I am posting this so that I can hold myself accountable by logging my weekly weight and hopefully someone can call me out if I don’t .

My measurements : 11 November 2020 Weight : 95kg / 209lbs Height : 156cm / 5’1”

PS: Any other tips and well wishes are welcome :)

submitted by /u/chah-mpagne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35kuEgn

No comments:

Post a Comment