Wednesday, November 4, 2020

To those who have plateaued and then had a second wave of weight loss - Do you have any advice?

Hi there! Long story short about me: I'm 29F, 5'8. SW: 265, CW 221, GW 165 [44/100lb lost]. I have a sedentary office job (WFH) but I do 30min on my exercise bike 5 x a week. On weekdays, I eat 1300-1500kcal per day (normally somewhere around 1400) and at weekends I tend to eat around 2000kcal. My TDEE is roughly 2440 to maintain.

My weight loss has been as follows:

July -16lb

August -10lb

Sept -8.2lb

October -9.8lb

My October loss might seem like a lot, but I maintained for the last week in September and then lost 4.5lb on the weekend of Oct 3 (water weight?). Two weeks ago, I maintained 220, then last week I gained 1lb.

I'm still very happy with my overall progress and understand it won't always be consistent, but I don't want this to continue for a possible third week. I weighted myself this morning and I'm 221.8.

I haven't been walking as much because the weather has been bad, and I will admit that I did eat a high calorie takeout the past two weekends, but I've still been very well behaved during the week to try to make up for it, so I will be frustrated if I go into my third weekend without any loss.

I've decided to up my 30 min morning workout to 40 min, but I don't want to cut any more calories than I'm already consuming. I was even thinking of trying to up it to 1500-1600 and cut out the higher calorie weekends to make my calorie balance more consistent? Does anyone have any experience or advice they could share?

submitted by /u/SSugarMagnolia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3enzFYD

No comments:

Post a Comment