Monday, November 9, 2020

Today is the day I start my journey!

TW//ED MENTION! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED

hi! i’m sammy! i’m going to start my weight loss journey. i’m not going to do diets, but i instead want to change my lifestyle. i’ve had trouble with an eating disorder in the past so this is going to really test me. i want to do this healthily. i’ve been in recovery. however, i’ve put on a lot of weight during my recovery. although i am proud about gaining weight (yay me!), i’m not happy with my body. i’ve become overweight and it’s making me unhappy. i went from 130lbs to 165lbs. i’m now back at my original starting weight. i feel like this happened for a reason. this time, i get a second chance to lose weight in a healthy way. and this time, i will.

♡ problem areas ♡ - i need to lose weight on my face, arms, back, and stomach. i’d like to tone my body to be lean and slim. i want to get rid of my back fat/arm fat. i also have a stubborn belly pouch, or “muffin top”, that refuses to budge. i have no idea how to make it go away.

work outs will be from mon-fri, rest during sat&sun. any recommendations on workouts will be greatly appreciated!

♡ goals i want to accomplish ♡ - become fit with lean muscle and toned body - lower body fat percentage // be 140lbs or less - drink more water - have a mostly clean diet - trust the process - don’t relapse back into disordered eating - stay motivated!

♡ body stats ♡

monday , november 9th, 2020 - weight: 165lbs - height: 5’7’’ - bmi: 25.8 This will be updated every month.

♡ diet plan ♡ - consume 1,500 calories or less (mon-fri) - drink more water. i will drink other things as well but i should be aiming to mainly drink water. - eat healthy. empty calories can be ate but only in moderation. cheat days are saturday and sunday. during cheat days, i am allowed to consume up to 2,000 calories. this is in place so i’ll have a metabolic boost every beginning of the week.

in order to lose weight, you need to create a calorie deficit of 500 calories from your normal diet. therefore, i will be tracking my calories. my normal diet is more than 2,000 calories a day. calorie limit will vary from 1,000 to 1,500. i will not go lower than 1,000 calories.

♡ extra info ♡ - i am looking for friends that share a common goal. i find losing weight to be easier when i have a support group. if there are any groups/communities that exist for that purpose, please let me know. i’d love to meet people to experience this journey with!

submitted by /u/plushieg0re
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pdDJQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment