Monday, November 9, 2020

Questions about starting weight loss

So to begin with I’m a 22 almost 23 male who is about 5’6-5’7 and I’ve been overweight almost all my life. As of right now I currently weight about 310lb and I’d like to at least get down to 200lb within 2 years or so. Faster would be preferable but I know 200lb isn’t healthy either but it’s a lot less than my current weight and I haven’t been that weight in years.

I want to mainly know whether doing something like signing up for a weight loss program like Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers would be best for me to get started on losing this weight or at least losing all this weight in the first place. I want some solid advice on what to actually do because I think I’ve been overweight for too long and I need to do something about it. I just hope by joining this sub I can get some actual advice on what to do and at least find out whether I should go this approach that I’m thinking about.

If you guys have any other ways that I could start losing weight I’d appreciate it a lot honestly just anything to help me jumpstart my own journey.

submitted by /u/Psychedelicblues1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32wuq4a

No comments:

Post a Comment