Monday, November 9, 2020

Furthering weight loss / getting over plateau / winter indoor workouts

So a bit of a multi-question:

I am a 29 year old male, started at 185 lbs in July, and as of last week i lost 25 lbs and am now at 160 lbs. It was easy, workout, diet, caloric deficit, nothing fancy. Put in the work and make the small sacrifices. My goal is 140-150 lbs, and and feeling like i am plateauing a bit. This coupled with the closure of the gyms due to COVID, and the weather getting colder/wetter, i am trying to see if any one on here has had any luck with the use of devices to aid in weight loss?

I am talking about EMS machines, infrared sculpting machine, vibrating plates, cellulite massagers, etc.

I was normally exercising outside, since i have no room inside my house to exercise. Now its getting colder, and when it rains i wont be able to exercise without getting wet. I was thinking a vibrating plate could help keep some caloric burn when it rains. And was hoping to see if any of those other machines could aid in these colder months when higher caloric intake happens (the holidays and all).

I want to be clear, i am in no way trying to replace nor modify my exercise routine and normal diet. but this time of the year throws more wrenches into my plans than normal, and would like something to assist me when i cant fully exercise as planned. I already got a reflective neon orange vest so i can still go jogging after work (since its dark when i get home) while maintaining visibility.

submitted by /u/axxonn13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3plfgsn

No comments:

Post a Comment