Monday, November 2, 2020

weight loss and a cleaner living style

I've been at it since March. A little over 50 lb gone. The thing that really strikes me though is how much i've cleaned up my act. I stopped drinking about a year ago but have never stuck to it for this long. I have nothing but structure and routines. You could set a clock by my bed and wake times. My hair has grown and is luxuriously healthy and silky due to vitamins and hair masks i've invested in. Now that I dont feel so bad about myself, being lazy and 220 i'm 168lb and actually taking control of my life for probably the first time ever. I have anxiety and find comfort in the predictability or structure. I know what time i'm going to eat, how much and how to prepare. I know exactly how I slept and how many steps i've taken thanks to another investment, smart watch. I'm asexual, this isn't about finding a partner or looking good to men (33F) this is about ME. I am so grateful for the lose it app as i've tried others and it is the BEST. Thanks for letting me share.

submitted by /u/elopedscallop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kPSy95

No comments:

Post a Comment